WHY A PRE – PURCHASE INSPECTION
You are about to buy the yacht of your dreams. You have already made a choice
but you still want to ascertain yourself that the yacht is in good condition. Are there any
essential defects? Or can heavy maintenance be expected? To get answers to these questions,
you should contact a HISWA Buying Expert. A HISWA Buying Expert is the professional in
pre-purchase inspections and has a lot of experience.
They also have the appropriate measuring equipment to give you a professional and reliable advice.
ADVANTAGES OF DOING BUSINESS WITH A HISWA BUYING EXPERT:
- Member of the HISWA Association.
- Acknowledged both nationally and internationally.
- Objective and with at least 10 years of experience in pre-purchase inspections.
- Skilled expert on HBO level.
- Obligatory professional liability insurance.
- Through the HISWA Association affiliated with the Disputes Committee of Water Recreation in The Hague.
- Uses the HISWA General Conditions for Valuation.
- Uses the HISWA Pre-purchase inspection report.
- The HISWA Pre-purchase inspection report is accepted by insurance companies and financial institutions.